More About Our Combava Essential Oil
Size: 5 ml violet glass bottle
Process: Steam distilled from peels
Botanical name: Citrus hystix
Note: Also known as Kaffir lime
Homeopathic Properties of Combava Essential Oil
- Anti-infectious–effective against staph-, strept- bacteria, and viruses
- Decongestant–liver, gall bladder
- Hormone balancer
- Regenerator–testicular and ovarian
- Stimulant–circulatory, lymph, hormone production
- Tonic-nervous system
Internal–oral, inhalation, suppository
External–topical application, massage, bath, local compress, spinal compress, energy centers
Observations and Anecdotal Information
Combava essential oil’s properties include the ability to stimulate healing of skin. It is used as a wound and cut dressing to speed healing of skin.
The beautiful aroma is bright and clear, and can change the atmosphere in a room with just moments of diffusion.
Combava stimulates and helps to balance hormone production. It is useful for both men and women, particularly for balancing ovarian and testicular hormones.
It is a great essential oil for use in blends and inhalers, for relief of mental tension and anxiety, and for calming hormonal mood swings.
It is a powerful anti fungal and anti-bacterial oil. It can be applied to skin to help relieve bacterial and fungal infections.
- Generally recognized as safe at normal doses.
- Avoid direct sun or UV light exposure within 24 hours of using this oil. It can be sensitizing for some people.
- Pet information: Cats may not respond well to conifer oils and citrus oils. Avoid usage for cats.
None of our products are recognized or approved by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. This information is anecdotal, and is provided for educational purposes only. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice. See a health care professional for medical advice.
Be the first to review “Combava Essential Oil–Rare Aromatic”