More About Our Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil
Size: 5 ml OR 30 ml violet glass bottle
Botanical name: Eucalyptus radiata
Distillation: Steam distilled
Note: Also known in some areas as peppermint eucalyptus, or black eucalyptus. Made from leaves of plantation grown trees. This is the mildest form of eucalyptus essential oil, and the only one that can be used safely with young children. (Some experts also include Eucalyptus smithii as being safe for use with young children).
Homeopathic Properties of Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil
- Analgesic–arthritis, sciatica, muscle pain and injuries
- Anti-infectious–colds, flu, tonsillitis, urinary and kidney infections
- Regenerator–kidney, lung, respiratory system
Internal–oral homeopathic doses only, inhalation, diffusion
External—topical application, massage, bath, spinal and local compress, energy centers and meridian points
Observations and Anecdotal Information
Eucalyptus radiata is a brightly aromatic eucalyptus, with a less medicinal aroma than other eucalyptuses.
This is the best eucalyptus choice for infections that are high in the chest, as it is easy to inhale without producing a cough reflex.
It is also a good choice for chronic conditions that require long term use for clearing the lungs and respiratory system. It may be inhaled daily over a long term period with beneficial effects.
It often smells good to children and others sensitive to eucalyptus aroma.
Apply this oil (properly diluted) on the feet and legs to relieve procrastination or an inability to move forward in life.
- Generally recognized as safe at normal dosage.
- Use cautiously with infants and small children.
- Keep all essential oils away from eyes.
- Store in a safe place, out of the reach of children.
- All internal uses should be researched and/or supported by a health care professional. Product quality and dosage are critically important when using essential oils internally.
None of our products are recognized or approved by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. This information is anecdotal, and is provided for educational purposes only. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice. See a health care professional for medical advice.
Be the first to review “Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil”