More About Our Thyme Essential Oil Borneol Chemotype
Size: 5 ml violet glass bottle OR 30ml violet glass bottle
Botanical name: Thymus satureoides
Distillation: Steam distilled from leaves and aerial parts, from certified organic plants.
Homeopathic Properties of Thyme Essential Oil Borneol Chemotype
- Detoxifier–digestive, respiratory
- Tonic–general, immune system
Internal–oral, inhalation, suppository
External––topical application, massage, local or spinal compress, application to energy centers and meridian points
Observations and Anecdotal Information
Thyme essential oil borneol chemotype carries many of the same attributes of other chemotypes of thyme. It is one of the very best essential oils for clearing bacteria from the blood, tissues, or organs that are infected.
Besides being a SUPER antibacterial, it also is antispasmodic, and can relieve spasms. It relieves the formation of gas or bloating in the digestive tract. And it is a powerful expectorant, causing the expulsion of phlegm from the lungs.
It is such a great insecticide, that it can repel mosquitos, mites, fleas, and bed bugs from people, when a dilution is applied or sprayed onto skin or clothing.
It has been used to help heal eczema, athlete’s foot, dermatitis, and skin infections. It is also a very good treatment for all kinds of respiratory infections, from laryngitis to sinusitis.
- Generally recognized as safe at normal dosage.
- Avoid essential oil contact with eyes. If diffusion causes irritation, blend it with other, softer oils such as lavender or rosalina.
- Do not use with infants and small children, unless directed by a health care professional.
- Do not use during pregnancy or lactation.
- Do not use with high blood pressure.
- Store safely out of the reach of children.
None of our products are recognized or approved by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. This information is anecdotal, and is provided for educational purposes only. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice. See a health care professional for medical advice.
Be the first to review “Thyme Essential Oil Borneol Chemotype”