More About Our Ravensare Essential Oil
Size: 5 ml violet glass bottle OR 30 ml violet glass bottle
Distillation: Steam distilled from certified organic, wild leaves and twigs
Botanical Name: Ravensara aromatica
Homeopathic Properties of Ravensare Essential Oil
- Anti-viral–used for herpes infection
- Tonic–digestive, gall bladder, nervous system
Internal–oral, inhalation, diffusion, suppository
External—topical application, wounds, injuries, massage, bath, spinal and local compress, energy centers and meridian points
Observations and Anecdotal Information
Ravensare essential oil is one of the strongest natural treatments for herpes breakouts, shingles, and chicken pox. It is even better when combined with foraha botanical oil, and applied topically on the break out areas. With continued use every time a breakout begins, I have even seen people eliminate genital herpes outbreaks completely. It takes dedication, yet it is very possible to do!
Ravensare essential oil is effective for flu and viral infections, bronchitis, sinusitis, and bacterial infections. It can be diffused for inhalation, or applied topically on chest, spine, and throat for this purpose.
It is a superior massage oil. At the proper dilution, as it can help move lymph congestion or release inflamed muscles, tension, and pain.
Ravensare stimulates the gall bladder, and can help ease the digestive process. A powerful anti-viral, it is effective against hepatitis, and for liver degeneration and cirrhosis.
- Generally recognized as safe at normal dosage.
- Avoid use with infants and small children unless recommended by a health care professional.
- Keep all essential oils away from eyes.
- Store in a safe place, out of the reach of children.
- All internal uses should be researched and/or supported by a health care professional. Product quality and dosage are critically important when using essential oils internally.
None of our products are recognized or approved by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. This information is anecdotal, and is provided for educational purposes only. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice. See a health care professional for medical advice.
Be the first to review “Ravensare Essential Oil”