More About Our Rosemary Essential Oil Cineole Chemotype
Size: 5 ml violet glass bottle
Distillation: Steam distilled
Botanical name: Rosmarinus officianalis–chemotype: cineol
Note: Made from non-certified organic aerial parts of plants
Homeopathic Properties of Rosemary Essential Oil Cineole Chemotype
- Anti-bacterial– may be effective against Krebs, Proteus, staph aureus, strep, & E.coli
- Urinary tonic
Internal–oral, inhalation, diffusion
External—topical application, skin, bath, massage, spinal and local compress, energy centers and meridian points
Observations and Anecdotal Information
Rosemary essential oil cineole chemotype makes a great oil for applying as a compress to the chest to clear congestion from lungs and bronchial tubes. It opens breathing passages, breaks up congestion, and eases breathing. It is relaxing and helps relieve coughing and spasm at the same time.
- For ear aches, put 3 drops of rosemary in 1 teaspoon carrier oil. Put several drops into the ear canal, and massage the outer ear gently.
- For bacterial infections, put pure rosemary essential oil in a capsule, as described here.
- Rosemary regenerates hair, and is great for dandruff, some forms of baldness, and hair loss. Massage or spray a 4%-8% dilution into scalp before washing hair. Let it sit for 10 or 15 minutes, then wash hair as usual.
- Generally recognized as safe at normal dosage.
- Avoid use with infants and small children unless recommended by a health care professional.
- Avoid use for pregnant and lactating women.
- Avoid use with high blood pressure, or epilepsy and other seizure disorders.
- Keep all essential oils away from eyes.
- Store in a safe place, out of the reach of children.
- All internal uses should be researched and/or supported by a health care professional. Product quality and dosage are critically important when using essential oils internally.
None of our products are recognized or approved by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. This information is anecdotal, and is provided for educational purposes only. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice. See a health care professional for medical advice.
Be the first to review “Rosemary Essential Oil Cineole chemotype”